On the 6th of May we are starting a new evening series looking at what the Bible has to say about men, woman and relationships.
- Are the characteristics of men and women basically the same and should their roles in the family, society and the church be interchangeable Oracle 11g r2?
- Should we now be approving of those who wish to have intimate same sex relationships?
- Is being married in some way superior to being single free sound?
Issues to do with our sexuality and our relationships as men and women have been hot topics in the media and in the wider church for many years 죽어버린 별의 넋두리 다운로드.
This new Sunday evening series is aimed to help us understand something of what the Bible has to say in this area, and to guide us in our practice as individuals and as a fellowship Samsung Smart TV app.
- Sunday 6th May – An introduction to the Complementarian approach.
- Sunday 13th May – Marriage and singleness.
- Sunday 27th May – A Christian approach to homosexuality year..
- Sunday 10th June – Women in Church Ministry.